iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria
The iPhone 11 was released in Nigeria on September 20, 2019, as a successor to the iPhone XR. iPhone 11 is part of the 13th generation of iPhones and was announced on September 10, 2019, alongside the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 11 features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display with True Tone technology and a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels. It is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chip. The iPhone 11 comes with 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB of storage.
iPhone 11 has a water and dust-resistant design with an IP68 rating. It also features a new, more durable glass back and comes in six different colors: white, black, green, yellow, purple, and (PRODUCT) RED.
iPhone 11 Design
- Glass and aluminum construction: The iPhone 11 features a glass front and back with an aerospace-grade aluminum frame, which makes it both durable and lightweight.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display: iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels. The display features True Tone technology and wide color support for more accurate color reproduction.
- Dual-camera system: iPhone 11 has a dual-camera system on the back, which includes a 12-megapixel wide camera and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera. The cameras are arranged in a square module on the top left corner of the back of the phone.
- Six color options: iPhone 11 comes in six different colors: white, black, green, yellow, purple, and (PRODUCT)RED.
- Haptic Touch: The iPhone 11 features Haptic Touch technology.
- Face ID: The iPhone 11 uses Face ID technology for biometric authentication.
iPhone 11 Features
- A13 Bionic Chip: iPhone 11 is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chip, which is faster and more efficient than the A12 chip used in the previous generation of iPhones. It includes a neural engine for advanced machine learning capabilities.
- Dual-camera system: The iPhone 11 has a dual-camera system on the back, which includes a 12-megapixel wide camera and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera. The camera system also includes advanced features such as Night mode, which allows for better low-light photography, and Deep Fusion, which uses machine learning to improve image quality.
- Improved battery life: The iPhone 11 has a longer battery life than the iPhone XR, with up to one hour longer battery life than its predecessor.
- Fast charging: The iPhone 11 supports fast charging with an 18W charger (sold separately), which can charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- iOS 13: iPhone 11 runs on iOS 13, introducing several new features such as Dark Mode, improved privacy settings, and new photo and video editing tools.
- Spatial audio and Dolby Atmos: iPhone 11 includes spatial audio and Dolby Atmos support, which enhances the audio experience when listening to movies, music, and other content.
- Wireless charging: iPhone 11 supports wireless charging with Qi-compatible charging mats.
iPhone 11 Key Specs
|Display||6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display with 1792 x 828 resolution|
|Processor||A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine|
|Storage||64GB, 128GB, or 256GB internal storage options|
|Rear Cameras||Dual 12MP Ultra-Wide and Wide cameras, with Night mode and 4K video up to 60fps|
|Front Camera||12MP TrueDepth camera with Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60fps|
|Battery||Up to 17 hours of video playback, up to 65 hours of audio playback|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP68 rating (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)|
|Face ID||Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition|
|Operating System||iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 15|
|Wireless Connectivity||4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode|
|Sensors||Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor|
iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria
The price of the Apple iPhone 11 in Nigeria is NGN 443,000 for 128GB ROM and NGN 546,100 for 256GB ROM.
iPhone 11 Price on Living Media
The price of the iPhone 11 on Living Media is NGN434,300 for 128GB, and NGN535,300 for 256GB ROM.
Where to Buy iPhone 11 in Nigeria
iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria, visit the Apple website to learn more.