iPhone SE 2020 Price in Nigeria
The iPhone SE (2nd generation), also known as the iPhone SE 2020, was released in Nigeria on April 24, 2020, as a successor to the original iPhone SE. iPhone SE 2020 features an updated design and many of the same internal components found in the more expensive iPhone 11 series. These make it a compelling option for those who want an affordable iPhone with powerful features.
Key features of the iPhone SE 2020
- Design: iPhone SE 2020 features a design that is similar to that of the iPhone 8, with a 4.7-inch Retina HD display and a home button with Touch ID. It measures 138.4 mm x 67.3 mm x 7.3 mm and weighs 148 grams.
- A13 Bionic Chip: iPhone SE 2020 is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chip, the same processor used in the iPhone 11 series. This chip provides fast and efficient performance. This allows for smooth multitasking and high-performance tasks such as gaming and video editing.
- Camera: iPhone SE 2020 has a 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilization. It can shoot 4K video at up to 60 frames per second and also supports features such as Portrait mode and Smart HDR. Also, it also has a 7-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Wireless charging: iPhone SE 2020 has a glass back that allows for wireless charging with Qi-certified chargers.
- Water and dust resistance: iPhone SE 2020 has an IP67 rating, which means it is water and dust resistant up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Touch ID: iPhone SE 2020 has a home button with Touch ID. This allows for secure authentication and Apple Pay transactions.
- Operating system: iPhone SE 2020 comes with iOS 13, which can be upgraded to iOS 14.
- Storage options: iPhone SE 2020 is available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options.
The iPhone SE 2020 features a design that is similar to that of the iPhone 8, with a 4.7-inch Retina HD display and a home button with Touch ID. The iPhone SE 2020 measures 138.4 mm x 67.3 mm x 7.3 mm and weighs 148 grams.
The front of the iPhone SE 2020 is dominated by the 4.7-inch Retina HD display. This has a resolution of 1334 x 750 pixels at 326 pixels per inch. The display features True Tone technology, which adjusts the color temperature of the screen based on the ambient lighting to provide a more natural viewing experience.
iPhone SE 2020 has a glass back that allows for wireless charging with Qi-certified chargers. The back also houses the camera module and the Apple logo. Also, the camera module is a square bump that houses a single 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilization.
The home button on the front of the device houses the Touch ID fingerprint sensor. This allows for secure authentication and Apple Pay transactions. iPhone SE 2020 also has a volume rocker and a mute switch on the left side, and a power button on the right side.
The iPhone SE 2020 is available in three colors: black, white, and (PRODUCT) RED.
iPhone SE 2020 Key Specifications
|Display||4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone technology; 1334 x 750 pixels at 326 ppi|
|Processor||A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine|
|Rear camera||12-megapixel camera with f/1.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, and 4K video at 60 fps|
|Front Camera||7-megapixel camera with Portrait mode, Smart HDR, and 1080p HD video|
|Touch ID||Fingerprint sensor built into the home button for secure authentication and Apple Pay|
|Water and dust resistance||IP67 rating (water resistant up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)|
|Wireless charging||Qi-certified wireless charging|
|Operating system||iOS 13 (upgradable to iOS 14)|
|Battery||Up to 13 hours of video playback|
|Storage options||64GB, 128GB, or 256GB|
|Colors available||Black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED|
iPhone SE 2020 Price in Nigeria
The price of the iPhone SE 2020 in Nigeria is NGN 247,400 for 64GB, and NGN 267,600 for 128GB ROM.
iPhone SE 2020 Price on Living Media
The price of the iPhone SE 2020 on Living Media is NGN 237,400 for 64GB, and NGN 257,600 for 128GB ROM.
Where to Buy iPhone SE 2020 in Nigeria
iPhone SE 2020 Price in Nigeria, visit the Apple website to learn more.