iPhone XS Price in Nigeria
The iPhone XS was released in Nigeria in September 2018 as the successor to the iPhone X. It is a high-end smartphone. iPhone XS features a powerful processor, an OLED display, and advanced camera features.
The iPhone XS is available in two sizes: the standard model with a 5.8-inch display and the XS Max with a larger 6.5-inch display. Both models of iPhone XS are available in three finishes: Gold, Silver, and Space Gray.
iPhone XS key features
- Super Retina OLED Display: iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display with a resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels.
- A12 Bionic Chip: iPhone XS is powered by Apple’s A12 Bionic chip, which features a six-core CPU, a four-core GPU, and an eight-core Neural Engine. This chip provides faster performance, improved battery life, and advanced machine-learning capabilities.
- Face ID: iPhone XS uses Face ID facial recognition technology to unlock the device and make purchases securely.
- Dual Rear Cameras: iPhone XS features a dual 12-megapixel rear camera system with wide-angle and telephoto lenses. It also includes features such as Smart HDR, Portrait mode, and Depth Control.
- iOS 12: iPhone XS runs on Apple’s iOS 12 operating system, which includes new features such as Screen Time, Group FaceTime, and improved Augmented Reality capabilities.
- Water and Dust Resistance: iPhone XS has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, meaning it can withstand being submerged in up to 2 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Wireless Charging: iPhone XS supports wireless charging using the Qi standard, and it includes a Lightning port for wired charging and data transfer.
- Stainless Steel Frame: iPhone XS has a stainless steel frame that is sandwiched between two glass panels. The frame is highly polished and has a glossy finish.
- Notch Display: iPhone XS features a notch at the top of the display that houses the front-facing TrueDepth camera system, which includes the sensors for Face ID.
- OLED Display: iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display that extends nearly edge-to-edge, with minimal bezels at the top and bottom.
- Glass Back: the back of the iPhone XS is made of glass, which allows for wireless charging using the Qi standard.
- Dual Rear Cameras: iPhone XS has a dual rear camera system that is arranged vertically on the top left of the back of the phone. The cameras are positioned flush with the glass back and have a small bump around them.
- Colors: iPhone XS is available in three colors: Gold, Silver, and Space Gray.
iPhone XS Key Specifications
|Display||5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display with 2436 x 1125 resolution|
|Processor||A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine|
|Rear Cameras||Dual 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras with optical zoom and Portrait mode|
|Front Camera||7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Face ID|
|Operating System||iOS 12|
|Storage||64GB, 256GB, or 512GB|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP68 rating for water and dust resistance|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours of talk time|
|Charging||Wireless charging with Qi chargers and Lightning connector|
|Dimensions||143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||177 g (6.24 oz)|
|Colors||Gold, Silver, and Space Gray|
iPhone XS Price in Nigeria
The price of the iPhone XS in Nigeria is NGN 504,800 for 128GB ROM and NGN 587,300 for 256GB ROM.
iPhone XS on Living Media
The price of the iPhone XS on Living Media is NGN 501,800 for 128GB ROM and NGN 582,300 for 256GB ROM.
Where to Buy iPhone XS in Nigeria
iPhone XS Price in Nigeria, visit the Apple website to learn more.